Spaghetti Casserole for Jane

My little sister Jane is a newlywed. I have it from a good source that she needs easy and quick recipes. So, I am scouring my recipes for fast, easy and CHEAP food to pass on. I am also looking for spectacular tasting!!!
So, Jane this one is for you. It is super easy and we love it. Don't be afraid if the ingredients look plain..give it a go. Your man will love it.

Spaghetti Casserole
While cooking below cook 6 oz spaghetti:

1 lb browned ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 tea chili powder
1 half small can chopped olives
1 can tomato soup

Mix and simmer. When hot add:
1 Tb Worcestershire
1/4 tea garlic powder
S&P

Add cooked spaghetti. Place in 2 qt casserole dish.

Mix:
1 cup shredded cheddar
1 can cream of mushroom soup
the rest of the olives

Spread on top of spaghetti mixture. Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Comments

Amber Walker said…
some of the best go to recipes you'll ever have are from those early married years!