Monday, March 22, 2010

Spaghetti Casserole for Jane

My little sister Jane is a newlywed. I have it from a good source that she needs easy and quick recipes. So, I am scouring my recipes for fast, easy and CHEAP food to pass on. I am also looking for spectacular tasting!!!
So, Jane this one is for you. It is super easy and we love it. Don't be afraid if the ingredients look plain..give it a go. Your man will love it.

Spaghetti Casserole
While cooking below cook 6 oz spaghetti:

1 lb browned ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 tea chili powder
1 half small can chopped olives
1 can tomato soup

Mix and simmer. When hot add:
1 Tb Worcestershire
1/4 tea garlic powder
S&P

Add cooked spaghetti. Place in 2 qt casserole dish.

Mix:
1 cup shredded cheddar
1 can cream of mushroom soup
the rest of the olives

Spread on top of spaghetti mixture. Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

1 comment:

Amber Walker said...

some of the best go to recipes you'll ever have are from those early married years!