Add everything but the kitchen sink salad could be another possible name!!
Captain Cat loves the addition of tuna.
Hidden within the murky brown are lots of veggies.
Just keep adding what ever you have.
Beautiful color! Too bad it will be brown in a second.
Cool the cooked tortellini before adding to the rest. Mix all.
I have had this salad in my little 3x5 box for so long I have no idea where it came from. I have changed the dressing and what I add. Below is my version of my beloved recipe.
Tuna Tortellini Salad
- 20 oz cheese tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 2 cans tuna, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4oz sliced olives
- 1 head broccoli, boiled last 5 min with tortellini
- 2 shredded carrots
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- Fresh tomatoes
- whatever else is in the fridge...like corn, cheese cubes, or zucchini
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 3 Tb Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 (scant) celery salt (to taste)
If I am not putting a lot of veggies or adding extra yummies..I use the following dressing measurements:
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 Tb Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tea celery salt (rounded)