2 Tb olive oil
1/2 medium onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
10 oz frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed but not dry)
24 large round frozen ravioli (I used cheese)
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
4 cups tomato sauce (or spaghetti sauce)
1 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
1. Preheat oven 400 degrees.
2. Boil ravioli for half the time given in the directions. Drain well.
3. Heat olive oil and add spinach and garlic together. When warm take off heat and let cool. Add egg and Parmesan cheese into spinach.
4. Spoon 1 Tb of sauce into muffin cups. Top with ravioli. Top with spinach then mozzarella cheese. Tuck a ravioli on top and finally a spoonful of sauce. I added more spinach on top.
5. Bake 20 minute until bubbly.
6. Serve with remaining sauce that is heated up.