Million Dollar Coconut French Toast



Counting change for our Europe trip! When I was younger my dad paid for pizza with change. I thought that was the most horrific thing that could happen. Now I am seeing the benefits of change! My dad gave us his loose change..over $800 dollars worth. We rolled it during breakfast.

Coconut French Toast

Ingredients:
2 eggs
2 1/2 Tb sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cup milk
1 cup flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
Texas toast cut on the diagonal
1 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut

Heat pan with veggie oil. Mix eggs, sugar, salt, extract, milk, flour, baking powder, and 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut in dipping pan. On plate mix rest of coconuts. Dip bread in egg mix then in coconut. Add to hot pan. Cook till done. Place on paper towel. 

Comments